Nico Rosberg remains on top, ahead of Ferrari duo Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel, with Hamilton fourth.
Rosberg keeps setting the pace at the first day in Silverstone, and looks quite strong, though Ferrari performed better in the afternoon as Hamilton ran into a setup mishaps.
Red Bull also continued to improve and finished a nice fifth and sixth, with Daniil Kvyat in front of Daniel Ricciardo, both ahead of youngster Max Verstappen - as both rookies keep making a name for themselves (Carlos Sainz was 9th).
Meanwhile, Romain Grosjean returned to drive for Lotus, but unfortunately went onto the gravel after a spin, and caused a red flag - and he would be the only one.
Fernando Alonso and Roberto Merhi also went onto the gravel, though Alonso managed to return to track, and Merhi also caused a red flag (brief one), after spinning at Luffield.
PRACTICE TWO RESULTS:
1. N Rosberg, Mercedes — 1:34.155
2. K Raikkonen, Ferrari — 1:34.502
3. S Vettel, Ferrari — 1:34.522
4. L Hamilton, Mercedes — 1:34.621
5. D Kvyat, Red Bull — 1:35.009
6. D Ricciardo, Red Bull — 1:35.153
7. M Verstappen, Toro Rosso — 1:35.300
8. N Hulkenberg, Force India — 1:35.387
9. C Sainz, Toro Rosso — 1:35.866
10. F Massa, Williams — 1:36.147