Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo back behind the wheel pulling a caravan. The Aston Martin Red Bull Racing duo thrill fans in Holland at Jumbo Racedagen.
Max Verstappen returned home to take part in the Jumbo Racedagen at the Circuit Zandvoort once again, but this time he brought some friends with him. Here is all you need to know:
- The Dutch F1 sensation, 20, turned up with teammate Daniel Ricciardo and former Red Bull Racing driver David Coulthard for three showruns on Sunday May 20.
- The Live Demo team unleashed the RB7 and RB8 for the three drivers to speed around the track and burn some rubber.
- There was also time for Verstappen and Ricciardo to recreate their caravan battle from 2017 in Spielberg.
- The duo fired up their Aston Martin Vanquish convertibles and sped around the track pulling their stripped-out caravans painted in Red Bull Racing livery.
- Jumbo Racedagen is the only opportunity to see Verstappen driving his F1 car in his home country of Holland.
- Circuit Zandvoort, set by the sand dunes to the west of Haarlem, has not hosted a Formula One Grand Prix since 1985 when Niki Lauda proved victorious.
- In 2017, Verstappen blitzed around the track to set an unofficial best time of 1 minute 19.511 seconds.
© Red Bull Media House